"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."

Borges

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

You Searching for Me?

I recently read a great post by Liz Burns over at A Chair, A Fireplace & A Tea Cozy, one of my favorite blogs to read in the morning. Liz listed search strings pulled from her web counter and came up with some interesting and funny results. I then popped over to The Shady Glade (another favorite) because they also posted their searches as well. Charmed, I decided I'd post my own web counter search strings from AmoxCalli.

This is what I came up with:

Chuchas - this must mean Tia Chuchas, Luis J. Rodriguez' bookshop/cafe/cultural location that recently was turned into a laundrymat, forcing Luis and Trini to rush to find a new location. Read more about that odyssey on Xispas.com

ALA 2007 Best list - okay, it must be because I posted the list

"children's book" "done in clay" - no words for this one, although it would give new meaning to Harry Potter...

roman riddles - you know some?

rebec@aol.com - email address? um, why?

the silver donkey recommendations - is the donkey recommending? What is the donkey recommending? Books?

Emlyn's moon summary - okay

manga animation maidens and dragons - interesting and long search string

are mermaids real? - I'd like to think so. What did you find out?

ciudad juarez murders gustave - um who's gustave? has he committed murder? creepy.

abc - learning alphabet?

the beekeeper mermaid - this one really got me thinking. Mermaids as beekeepers? Underwater?

Victor Villasenor - Love him!

The Invention of Hugo Cabret - gorgeous book! buy it!

Misunderstandings + Stories + chicken - ???? That was bizarre.

That was fun. Let's do it again in six months.

No comments:

BlogBurst.com