"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."

Borges

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

In Case You Haven't Noticed...

I haven't been doing much reviewing because I've been working a lot, preparing for Comic-Con, working on a big presentation and re-designing AmoXcalli.

What do you think of the new layout? I've added more stuff to the blogroll and more is coming.

I'll be up and running with new reviews very, very soon.

Keep your eyes peeled too for up to the minute news and images from the Comic-Con in San Diego with our new dedicated Comic-Con blog Informed Art - Comic con Revealed which will be up soon at awnatcomiccon.animationblogspot.com. Rick DeMott, Shannon Muir and myself will have tons of interesting tales to tell from the floor, from the mysterious Hall H, panels and parties. I

2 comments:

msedano said...

great look. i love the white space. glad you're getting back in the saddle again, gonna stirrup some book reviews, give free rein to your muse. te wacho.
mvs

Little Willow said...

Ooh, very pretty!

BlogBurst.com