"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."

Borges

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Rick's Flicks Picks

Rick DeMott mentioned before in the Oscar Showcase post has just launched a long awaited and much anticipated film blog!

This is his announcement:

For longer than I can remember I have been promising many of you that I would eventually turn my movie review newsletter into a website. Well, the day has come. With 780 reviews already online, there are still many more archival reviews yet to post, but new stuff is being added all the time. Please check back frequently for new content and an improved look. Sharing the site with all your friends is always welcome. Thanks for all the support. So with no further ado...http://ricksflickspicks.animationblogspot.com/

Please swing by Rick's ("sooner or later everyone comes to Rick's") and show him some love.

No comments:

BlogBurst.com