"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."

Borges

Monday, June 11, 2007

48 Hour Book Challenge Wrap Up

My totals:

Books read: 5
Books reviewed: 5
pages read: 1781

Hours read: somewhere around 20 - was interspered with grandkid watching, unpacking BEA boxes and sleeping off the NY trip oh yeah and the wine tasting at The Colorado Wine Company.

This was great fun and I only wish I had had the whole weekend to read instead of it being so jam packed with stuff. It was my first weekend back from New York and I spent most of it sorting books, baby sitting my two grandkids who missed me last weekend, doing laundry, working and spending time with friends. Still, I got some much needed reading and reviewing done. This was a good nudge to get it done! Thank you Mother Reader and everyone who participated. Great fun!

No comments:

BlogBurst.com